THE MARTIAL ARTS SYSTEM OF AIBUDO
A Master Should
(1) Have perfected their techniques.
(2) Be able to give lots of personal attention.
(3) Be comfortable with themselves.
(4) Be able to look at individuals and quickly pick out their
strength's and weaknesses.
(5) Enjoy teaching.
(6) Not get frustrated when mistakes are made in an honest
attempt at learning.
(7) Choose their instructors well. They should radiate the
masters qualities. The instructors should be technically
qualified and have the heart and spirit of a true martial
(8) Teach their students focus. A slight shift in focus can have
(9) Work with the students through all forms and combat of the
(10) Lead all entities of the physical conditioning within their
personal classes. Be prepared to lead the physical
conditioning of any satellite class if properly approached
by the senior instructor of such.
(11) Utilize the learning chain of:
Strength and Power
(12) Put "Attitude" ahead of all other training requirements!
Size: 1" x 4"
Our own custom quality design of a yellow "MASTER" on a black background,
bordered in yellow
Lots of 5 only!$4.95 / 5
While Supply Lasts